Terms & Conditions
Our print jobs are priced assuming we will receive print-ready artwork. If we need to make any corrections on your behalf or to conform the file for printing, time will be billed per minute. You will not be charged for our normal process of preparing the files for printing.
Errors that we are not responsible for include, but are not limited to: Any spelling, graphics, grammar, punctuation, bleed, orientation/alignment, folding mistakes that are approved by the customer.
- Custom Jobs - Up to 3 weeks turnaround, depending on stock availability and finishing options
- Online orders - Payment is due at the time of sale
- Customers with an account - Payment is due 30 days from the invoice date
- Marketing mailing - 50% down payment, full payment by the mail date. Postage over $150 must be paid directly to the Postmaster
Important Order Information
- Print turn-around time begins once artwork is approved and payment is made in full.
- If you cannot find your desired size, please contact us and we will try to accomodate your request.
- The final piece MAY be up to an 1/8th inch smaller or larger than actual order size. Ie if you send a file without bleeds that prints to the edge.
- The final piece MAY slide up, down, left, or right 1/16th inch to 1/8th inch in either direction. So we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use borders in your artwork. I.e. a thin black border on a business card. Also, try to leave 1/8" around the border (background image is OK, no text) and along fold lines.
- When reordering, colors MAY be slightly different than original order. (unless a proof is purchased and color matching is purchased for an additional fee).
- If files are submitted and do not meet our bleed specifications, The Printer reserves the right to add a border to the artwork.
- If files are submitted in RGB mode, we will convert the file(s) to CMYK mode. (converting files from RGB to CMYK may cause color shifting as well as other undesirable results).
- If for any reason we must reprint a job, we MUST use the original files uploaded. Under no circumstances will we accept new files for the reprint.
- The Printer may use your product for samples or advertising purposes.
- We must have a Form 13 on file, at the time of ordering, for your order to qualify as tax exempt.
- Postage, not paid directly to Postmaster, will have a 3% convenience fee.
- Delinquent accounts may be denied service until past due balances are resolved.
- The Printer also reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. The Printer is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The client guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted for printing and/or publication.
- Quotes are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. We will re-quote a job at the time of submission if the art does not conform to the information on which the original estimate was based. All conditions or agreements relating to the order must be written and accompanying each order.
- The Printer's liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. The Printer warrants that every product manufactured meets the industry standard for that such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. The Printer makes no other warranty and no actions or words of The Printer or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
- The Printer makes no guarantee that the final product meets legal requirements pertaining to your specific industry.
- Any dispute between any of the parties hereto or any claim by a party against another party arising out of or relating to this Agreement or any alleged breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules then in force with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in Lincoln, NE and shall be subject to the substantive law of the State of Nebraska. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be accompanied by a written opinion in support thereof and shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the parties in the dispute without right of appeal. Judgment upon any such decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof, or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the decision of an order of enforcement, and the party seeking enforcement shall be entitled to an award of all costs, fees and expenses, including attorneys fees, to be paid by the parties against whom enforcement is ordered. The fees and expenses of such arbitration shall be borne by the non-prevailing party, as determined by such arbitration.
- The Printer may change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time, without notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we state otherwise.